Wednesday, July 23, 2014

philly parks

This playground is on the corner of Terrace St and Hermit St in Manayunk, PA. Elinor's dance school is walking distance from here. On this day we took a trip with a few of her little friends after class for a picnic and play. There isn't too much shade but it is still a great park. The splash pad was so much fun. The girls had a blast running jumping through the water. I also suggest water shoes or keeping your shoes right next to the splash pad. Only because once you walk away from the water, your feet will burn. 
awesome table with checker boards on top and a basketball court that we didn't check out
nice and clean structure, only parts were too hot to slide down
We were sitting in the only bit of shade to eat
one more splash before we left

8 comments:

  1. I love this park- I dont live near it but have been there with friends..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a welcoming, clean park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so clean. A friend told me they just opened it last year

      Delete
  3. This is a great park, I wish they had something like this near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew it was so close to us. I was convinced there were no good parks around

      Delete
  4. I'd love to meet up with you one day in Philly. I always want to visit, but never know where to go or what to see. You seem to know so much about where is good to go with kids.

    ReplyDelete