Friday, August 22, 2014

I like food

 homemade biscuits and gravy with cold brew coffee. We used Gimme Lean ground sausage. This stuff is messy to use but tastes the best for crumbled sausage or patties.
 Adobe Cafe in Roxborough. Vegan options for everything! We only knew about the seitan wings but realized they have vegan cheese and sourcream too. I think I fell asleep the other night talking about how I need to try the quesadillas.
 half eaten french toast with bananas. I was all ready to make oatmeal and Dave said something about french toast. Elinor had a melt down because she wanted just toast not french toast. After she ate her just toast and we sat down to eat our french toast, she realized what it was and wanted some too.
Honeygrow. We have ate here a couple of times and I really like it. I was just saying while we were waiting for our food that I haven't found the best combination of food for me there. We can get a rice of noodle stir fry bowl or a salad, both with so many options of toppings and dressing. This time I got rice with kale, broccoli, carrots and tofu topped with sesame garlic sauce. It was amazing. Elinor ate half of mine too. I think I found my favorite combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment