Friday, September 12, 2014

I like food

I didn't eat much this week due to not feeling well. The rest of my family I'm assuming did eat but I was too grossed out to even be around it. Once I started feeling better this is what i ate...

 stir fry from honeygrow. So good! Elinor helped me pick out what we were getting and wanted noodle instead of rice like I usually get. Of curse she ate nothing and only wanted to act like the puppy that was at the table next to us. At least the puppy ate. I even got her a fruit bowl with coconut shreds on top. She loves fruit, she loves shredded coconuts but the two together? no way! 
 When I finally got my appetite back, I ran to the store for vegetable broth to make hearty white bean veggie soup. It was perfect and just what I needed. I ate leftovers from this for a few days. Each day it was even better than the last.
It's always exciting when there is a demo in Whole Foods for a vegan product. Elinor and Dave tried out every flavor and loved each one. We ended up buying the triple chocolate nirvana that I tried later. It was like a huge homemade delicious soft oreo. I'm drooling for one now. Good work Happy Girl Cookie Company, we will be back for more. PS they are also gluten free.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I wish I could cook vegetarian, but I'm sure my family would boycott. :( I don't get it, look how delish those dishes look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, the stir fry with noodles looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stir fry noodle bowl looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're on the mend! Soup really does get better in the days doesn't it?! AND, those cookies. Man, those cookes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating Vegan always made me intimidated...but your food choices always look delicious and so mouth watering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to honeygrow this weekend!

    ReplyDelete